Writing Fiction in High School
Are you raising the next C. S. Lewis or Jane Austen? Help your student develop their fiction-writing talents. Writing Fiction [In High School]: Bringing Your Stories to Life will help students…
• Build scenes• Get published
• Ramp up the conflict• Hook their readers
• Select a point of view• Write engaging dialogue
• Create empathetic protagonists• Describe settings and characters
• Critique themselves and other writers• And much, much more!
This is a one year full credit course.
*used with the permission from Sharon Watson